- SLADE Bloodstock has been a major racehorse syndicator for over 22 years and it's success as well as the name is widely recognised throughout Australia and overseas.
- SLADE Bloodstock has purchased & syndicated many great racehorses and provided owners with terrific opportunities and success. Headlined of course by ALINGHI a 4 time Group 1 winner and a winner of over $3.4 Million in stakes. The company has also syndicated 3 time Group 1 winner in MOMENT OF CHANGE trained by Peter Moody who had a great career, a TRIPLE GROUP 1 Winner earnings of $1,657,638 from just 30 starts.
- SLADE Bloodstock has over a number of years had a large number of city runners and winners.
- SLADE Bloodstock has over its time sold many mares at the end of their careers for terrific returns to the owners of the horse on top of winning very good levels of prizemoney.
- SLADE Bloodstock use only the very best trainers in the land so as a SLADE owner your horse in the very best of hands maximising it's chances for success. Trainers such as “Hall Of Fame” trainer David/Ben Hayes/Tom Dabernig, Ciaron Maher/David Eustace, Tony McEvoy, John McArdle, Brent Stanley & Richard Laming in Victoria, and the successful Rob Heathcote stable at Eagle Farm in Queensland.
- SLADE Bloodstock only purchase well conformed yearlings with no faults, from good proven families and place them with the very best of trainers as per above. That is a total quality strategy taking out ALL of the bad percentages that otherwise increase the chance of a horse failing or perhaps not even getting to the track.
Racehorse Syndication: Own Shares in a Horse
Racehorse Syndication enables a group of likeminded individuals to form together and jointly invest into racehorse ownership.
If you’ve long enjoyed the thrill and excitement of horse racing and are now considering becoming a part of a horse racing syndicate you’ve come to the right place.
Our website provides its members with weekly news on the horses, stable visits and free days out to watch the horses run. You will be kept up to date with racing schedules and the latest developments with your horse, through regular emails.
Our support staff are equally a phone call away to answer any questions you may have related to racehorse syndication or horse racing syndicate.
To view the current horse race shares available please visit our Shares On Offer page.
About Slade Bloodstock
Slade Bloodstock Pty Ltd is a company wholly owned and operated by Rob Slade, which offers shares in racehorses to individual clients or groups of people who have formed their own syndicate. The company is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission to provide racehorse syndication services.
Slade Bloodstock Pty Ltd is an approved Promoter of Racehorse Syndicates and Partnerships by the lead regulator, Racing Victoria Ltd and is a holder of AFS Licence No 226 373 Slade Bloodstock is a holder of an AFS licence in their own right and not an authorised representative of another AFS licence holder.